XO DOX multiplatform development lab HotHouse
We invite factual producers who want to develop multiplatform ideas to the apply to the 3-day XO DOX multiplatform development lab (Hothouse). Here they will be guided to apply a robust set of methodologies designed to get them to understand what it takes to produce a successful interactive documentary project.
Practical and dynamic, the XO DOX lab will:
* Deliver fresh thinking about interactivity through user-centred design processes
* Promote understanding of the different skills required to produce transmedia projects
* Train participants to express complicated transmedia concepts clearly and simply
* Help define the look, feel and emotional resonance of a project across all of its platforms
* Result in the creation of a creation of a pitch document for funders.
By the end of this lab, producers will understand the crewing and timelines of a multiplatform production. They will know how to test the interactivity and how to make sure that what they design will attract an audience. They will know how to define the beginning, the middle and the end of their project and know how and why it will reach an audience.
Sign up before April 30th 2012.
Cost: €250,- (exl VAT) Please note: this covers the course fees only.