iStart.light call 2012 - a student entrepreneurship funding program
Dear student entrepreneur,
IBBT offers you the opportunity to participate in a special designed student entrepreneurship program. This is open to every student who dreams about starting his or her own IT related company.
It’s all about gaining hands-on experience and
expertise in a way that cannot be developed
in a classroom setting.
As a participant in our student program you can benefit from our unique ecosystem to help you set up your own business on a more or less no-risk basis.
Next to our regular coaching activities, IBBT provides early stage seed funding to take your business to the next level. In order to access these financial resources, there are a few requirements:
- You are a student during the academic year 2012-2013
- You and your committed team are busy with elaborating an IT project
- You have a proof of concept of your project.
So, regardless what your field of study is and regardless at which college you study, if you meet the above conditions, you can send in your project.
- June 20th: Open call
- August 31st: Deadline call
- September 4th: First selection by IBBT
- September 11-12: Intake meetings with pre-selected projects
- September 17th: Announcement of selected projects
For more questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.