• Launch call: early April
• Deadline for sending in proposals: Tuesday May 1st 2012 at 23:59
• Proposal pre-selection publication: Tuesday May 8th 2012
• Intake meeting with external experts: Monday 14th or Tuesday 15th May !Please save these dates!
• Effective start for iStart projects: Around 1st June 2012
• Next call: September 2012
The evaluation and assignment of iStart projects will take place in two steps:
All submissions must pass a critical evaluation made by an internal IBBT board, assisted by at least 1 external expert. In a second step, the best projects are invited to come and present their project to IBBT and at least 1 external expert with experience in the relevant domain. It is possible that projects will not be kept in both evaluation rounds. This means the call is very competitive!
You may always contact Sven De Cleyn, Tech transfer manager (iStart@ibbt.be) for more information regarding terms and conditions.